- If you look in the mirror and see a face, then it’s unlikely that you’re a potato. Potatoes don’t have faces.
- Feel how thick your skin is, if it’s quite thin then you might be a potato, but if it’s pretty thick, you’re more likely a human male or female.
- Do the Wiggles sing songs about you?
- Ask a friend to pick you up and throw you at a passing car or other automobile, if they struggle to pick you up and throw you, then I’d confidently guess that you’re not a potato. Potatoes are quite easy to pick up and throw.
- One easy way to tell – a potato is filled with potato, so test what you’re filled with, if it’s not potato, then I can’t see how you could be a potato.
How to know that you’re not a potato